Openings for Sept. 2018:
- Educational Technology Teacher - Middle/High School
- Special Education Teacher - Secondary (Application Deadline: July 24, 2018).
Certification is required for the above.
Submit Applications to: Jonathan A. Parks, Superintendent of Schools,
P.O. Box 8, Saranac, NY 12981
Teaching application (below)
Copy of Teacher Certification
3 Letters of Reference
Account Clerk/Typist: Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma and (1) year experience in maintaining financial accounts and accounting records, along with paid typing experience. Successful candidate will be required to take examination for permanent appointment. Starting salary: $23,769. Application deadline: July 24, 2018.
Teacher Aide/Student Aide (3 Positions): Must provide copy of High School Diploma at time of application. Applications being accepted until positions are filled.
Anticipated Openings for September 2018: (applications will be accepted until positions are filled).
- Bus Driver (Full-Time) - Training will be provided for CDL
- School Monitor (Cafeteria)
- School Bus Monitor
- Food Service Helper
No openings at this time.
For Coaching Vacancies, please go here
Substitutes Needed for the Following:
- Teachers - $105/day for certified, $90/day for non-certified
- Teacher Assistants - $90/day
- Registered Nurses - $16.50/hour
- Teacher Aide/Student Aides - $11.10/hour
- Bus Drivers per contract rates (District will provide training)
- Typist - $11.10/hour
- Custodial Workers - $11.10/hour
- School & Bus Monitors - $11.10/hour
- Food Service Staff - $11.10/hour
Please complete the appropriate application (below) and make an appointment with one of the administrators listed on the first page. Please call 565-5612 if you have any questions.
Fingerprint Procedure - (New information effective 8/3/15)